I feel awful because I’ve barely had any free time to devote to this blog, which I hate because so many exciting things are happening in The 100 fandom and I’m missing them all!
But like. This is what I’ve done JUST TODAY and still morning.
1. Woke up at dick o’clock to walk/feed my dog and get ready early enough to drop by my apartment office to pay my last months rent before work.
2. After getting the work, called my NEW apartment to get my final pro-rated rent amount and set up appointment to collect my keys.
3. Called insurance company to cancel my auto and renters policies.
4. Called new insurance company to set up my auto and renters policies and transfer to new address.
5. Pay my new apartment’s security deposit bond (WHICH IS BULLSHIT FYI)
6. Call electric company to renew and transfer service to new address.
7. Pay my american airlines card bill.
8. Call moving company to get a moving price quote because I’ll be fucked before I carry my furniture down my staircase again.
9. Cancel Hulu plus cause I’m a broke bitch.
10. MAKE COFFEE
11. Pay credit card bill.
12. Pay cell phone bill.
13. PAY ALL THE BILLS.
14. Call professional cleaning service to price stainguarding my white fabric sofa because IM A DUMBASS AND BOUGHT A WHITE FABRIC SOFA DESPITE BEING AN AVID RED WINE DRINKER, SLOPPY EATER, AND PUPPY OWNER FML.
In conclusion, adulthood is exhausting and also boring and shit was easier when my mom did everything for me.
FRIENDLY REMINDER to hug your parents and also reminder that I love all you beautiful followers and I’m sorry I’ve been AWOL and I promise to be way more present after I move in to my new place. If I could I’d give you all ten extra hours in the ball pit.